My name is Ely, I am the owner and founder of Cute AF Pets.
A little about WHO I am;
- I am a qualified chef of over 10 years
- Single mum to Chayse (6)
- Fur mum to 2 doggos (Boston & Scarlett) and 2 Maine Coon cats (August & Gypsy)
- Foster mum to bunnies
- Have volunteered with animals for years including an elephant rescue group in Thailand and walking dogs at our local pound.
A little about WHY I started Cute AF Pets;
- I lost my job as a chef during the pandemic
- I LOVE animals
- During lockdown I started to look into more natural, ethical and sustainable ways to care for my pets and fell into a wormhole that became Cute AF pets!
A little about WHAT we do;
- Cute AF Pets is not just a pet boutique, we have a strong focus on Aussie owned brands, in fact, we only sell Aussie owned. We steer clear of treats containing nasties like additives and sugar and source the most delicious, natural and ethical products we can.
- We currently operate as an online store and at markets and events as well as out of Kindred Spirits Dog Cafe.
- We were finalists in the Central Coast Business Awards - Outstanding Startup Category.
WHERE can you find us? ;
- Online - www.cuteafpets.com.au
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/cuteafpets
- Instagram - www.instagram.com/cute_af_pets
- Kindred Spirits Dog Cafe - 287 Davistown Rd, Yattalunga
Or watch our socials for pop up and event details!